If you are on a quest for quick and easy lobster recipes, look no further than this lobster and shrimp fettuccine Alfredo dish. It is perfect if you have a handful of left over lobster and want to transform it into a satisfying dinner. And if you are using pre-cooked and picked lobster meat, the meal will take less than 20 minutes to prepare.
- Cooked and picked lobster meat (a handful will do, use more if you have it)
- A bag of cooked jumbo shrimp (I used a 16oz bag of Hanniford Cooked Shrimp)
- Knorr fettuccine Alfredo
- A dash of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fettuccine pasta
- Sautee the lobster meat and the (thawed) jumbo shrimp in melted butter for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare a package of Knorr fettuccine Alfredo and boil the fettuccine pasta.
- When the pasta is cooked and drained, mix in the Alfredo sauce then transfer to your dinner plate.
- Top it off with a generous spoonful of the shrimp and lobster then add a dash of cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
In less than 20 minutes, the meal will be warm and waiting on your dinner plate. If you have the time, a homemade Alfredo sauce would take this dish to another level. But I recommend keeping a bag of Knorr Alfredo sauce in your cupboard for just in case.
If you are looking for a wine pairing suggestion, I would serve this dish with a Viognier or a White Burgundy, such as a Meurault, Montrachet or Pouilly-Fuisse. For more wine pairing recommendations, click here. Veuve Clicquot Rosé would be a nice option if you want to serve this dish with champagne. For more champagne pairing recommendations, click here.
And for more delicious lobster recipes, click here.