Lobster and Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
Author: Christina Lemieux
- Cooked and picked lobster meat (a handful will do, use more if you have it)
- A bag of cooked jumbo shrimp (I used a 16oz bag of Hanniford Cooked Shrimp)
- Knorr fettuccine Alfredo
- A dash of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fettuccine pasta
- Sautee the lobster meat and the (thawed) jumbo shrimp in melted butter for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare a package of Knorr fettuccine Alfredo and boil the fettuccine pasta.
- When the pasta is cooked and drained, mix in the Alfredo sauce then transfer to your dinner plate.
- Top it off with a generous spoonful of the shrimp and lobster then add a dash of cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe by Maine-ly Lobster at http://mainelylobster.bangordailynews.com/2014/08/09/home/lobster-fettuccine-alfredo-recipe/